Welcome to all visitors and thank you for joining us!
New parishioners, please register using this PDF form: St. Paul's Registration Form
Farewell to parishioners leaving the Parish. Please be sure to let the Parish Office know.
COVID-19 Update - March 10, 2022
As of March 11, the following will be in place:
- All worship services go to 100% capacity
- No vaccination requirement for any worship services
- No mask requirement for any people in worship services
Project Advance 2022 – Gather Us, Lord
Your gift will grow your parish and expand the reach of Christ’s love to those who need it most.
It will fund important works such as:
- Ministry to youth and young adults in our parishes
- The construction of new Catholic schools
- Programs that support healthy families
- Feeding the homeless and vulnerable in the Downtown Eastside
- Pastoral ministry and support for the hospitalized
Once our parish goal is met, all additional funds raised will be directed back to parish projects as identified by Father Smith in his letter.
Thank you to everyone who has given already in 2022!
Watch the Project Advance video
You may donate online, if you wish.
If you haven’t received your pledge package, email the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3-part Project Advance pledge form looks like this:
Monday to Saturday, 30 minutes before morning Mass; Saturdays from 3:30 to 4:45pm; by appointment at 604-277-3213
Parish bulletins are now being emailed to subscribers. Subscribe today.
Support your parish when you cannot attend:
Have you signed up for FORMED?